So, I have already failed at Blogmas! In my defence I’ve had an incredibly hectic week where everything seems to be out to get me. However, I have decided to get back on the wagon, and bring you some great content on the run up to Christmas. I have some great fun things coming up soon, and I’m excited to capture all of it and share it with you guys.
Our Spanish weather has gone crazy, not quite sure where most of my readers are located, but here in Spain we’ve had non stop rain, it’s driving me crazy. So it is totally acceptable to put on your pj’s, hide under the blankets and grab yourself a hot cup of cocoa, wherever you may be.
Today I thought I would share a few ideas on how to have a perfect winter night in!
- First things first, grab the fluffiest winter pyjamas you have and rush to get them on. My biggest tip would be to unwind, put those slippers on and make your way to the sofa.
- Light some scented candles, Yankee Candles are my favourite.
- Catch up on some of your favourite blogs.
- Listen to some music, read a book, or just sit for a while enjoying the peace and quiet!
- Make yourself a nice warm bubble bath with some great Lush Christmas products.
- Switch on a Christmas movie and grab some snacks, what better time to have all those favourite festive treats, after all what’s a night in with no snacks?
- Pop netflix on the laptop.
Enjoy some well-deserved me time.
- Put on a great Christmas playlist, and enjoy singing Michael Buble at the top of your voice.
- Get a good night sleep, nothing makes me happier than knowing I can finally get those 8 hours I so desperately need.
- Make the night all about you, forget about all the work you have to catch up on. Just relax and take time to think of all the great things currently going on in your life, and it’s totally ok to be overexcited about Christmas.
Image Source: @sarahpeddicord
For me learning to unwind is a difficult mission. My life is a constant mission of running around, and getting things done, sometimes this can lead to total exhaustion so having a night to unwind and take make it all about you is necessary. Having a night to ourselves can mean different things to different people, if to you it means grabbing a pizza, popcorn and a movie, go ahead and do it!